Here’s a list of fully 3D printed awards that inspire us.
1. Design Management Europe Awards
Design Management Europe Awards, designed and produced by Cardiff product design and research centre, PDR.
2. Reboot Develop 2015 Awards
Reboot Develop 2015, the “Biggest game developers and industry professionals conference in south east Europe”, which took place in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Design by Zagreb-based MOGLO.
3. Johny Walker Keep Walking Award
Designed by theMakerBot Studio design team for the annual TechCrunch Disrupt.
4. Formula One and Moto GP Trophy
Design by Antonio Pio Saracino for Eni.
5. Flanders Classsic Cycling Race Gent-Wevelgem
Award for Flanders classic cycling race Gent-Wevelgem, designed by Nick Ervinck.
6. The Oscars
3D printed Oscars, produced by Polich Tallix fine art foundry. Original design by MGM art director Cedric Gibbons.
7. International Prize For Emerging Artists In Digital Art
3D printed award for “International Prize For Emerging Artists In Digital Art”, the prestigious French Prix Cube 2013 awards designed by Hugo Arcier.
Photo by: Christophe Luxereau
8. Architizer A+Awards Trophy
Designed by Snarkitecture.
9. Essenscia Award
This is the Essenscia Innovation Award 2012. Twikit (3D Trophy Factory) designed this custom trophy for Essenscia. The body is 3D printed in polyamide, sandblasted and sprayed in satin white. The base is polished plexi.
10. Designer of the year award (I.Materialise)
3D printed award designed by 3D Trophy Factory.
For more award designs please check out our portfolio here.